|PRINCIPAL PROTECTED FUNDS
funds established as umbrella fund, where it is intended to the best possible
to pay back the investor a part or all of the initial investment or an
income over the initial investment at certain maturity (maturities) according
to the principles set forth in the explanations, depending on an appropriate
investment strategy, are called PRINCIPAL PROTECTED FUND.
The Advantages of Principal Protected Funds;
- Protects your capital,
- Invests in different investment instruments,
- Ensures to invest in small amounts,
- Balances the risk distribution of your portfolio,
- Offers taxation advantages that investment funds offer,
- Makes the investor utilize the expertise and experience of TEB and
For more information, please visit our site www.korumalifon.com.